Yogi Adityanath Launched Latest Yojana In UP – 2019: The election results in the state of Uttar Pradesh came as a big shock to many. No one had foreseen that the political scenario of UP would change so drastically. With the advent of the BJP to the political throne, the rumor mills started spinning about who will be given the leadership. Finally, the task of taking the state on the path of development was placed on the shoulders of Yogi Adityanath. There were a lot of discontents among the BJP quarters. Right after the oath-taking ceremony of the CM, Yogi Ji promised the people of the state a lot would be done for securing the development of the people. Let’s know the Latest Yogi Adityanath Government Yojana 2019.
Yogi Adityanath Govt Schemes UP 2019
After the general population of the state of UP reinstated their faith in the BJP party by bringing them to power, the CM Yogi Adityanath has brought about a host of new schemes, which will improve the overall condition of the people residing in the area. All these schemes are associated with employment, health, education, law, and order. If these schemes are properly implemented, then UP will scale the new heights with respect to development. The following are some of the schemes that the CM has promised the people:
Name of Yojana OR Scheme In Uttar Pradesh: 2019
- Free Power or Electricity Connection For BPL In UP
- Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana In UP
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana in UP
- Surya Mitra Scheme In Uttar Pradesh
- Bhagya Laxmi Yojana for Girl Child In Uttar Pradesh
- Free Housing Scheme for Poor in UP
- Power For All Agreement In UP
- UP farmer Loan | Kissan Karz Mafi Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
- Tackling the issues of Racism under the rule of Adityanath
- One of the major issues prevalent in the state was associated with the rift between the casts. The earlier government officials and political representatives always played the cast card to ensure the vote banks. Thus, the state has to suffer from clashes between the casts. Under the new CM, this issue will be properly tackled. He has promised the common people that all the cast related problems will be solved and all will be treated equally, irrespective of their religious beliefs.
- Ensuring the Empowerment & Protection of Women
- Protecting the dignity and the social status of the women was also overlooked during the former rule. According to the announcements of the new CM, women will be given more importance, and it will be the duty of the government to provide them with security. The law against those, committing a crime against the women will be strict. Adityanath has also announced that he will personally oversee the formation of the Anti-Romeo Squad. The main function of this group will be to protect young girls against harassment. Implementation of the Women Protection Acts will be done in this respect.
- Creating More job Opportunities for the Youth
- Employment has also been an issue for the younger generation. Due to the lack of proper job opportunities, many educated youngsters were forced to move out of the state. This was not good for the development of UP. Yogi Ji has also announced that the state government will work towards producing more lucrative employment opportunities so that no one needs to leave the state.
- Proper facilities for education and skill development
- The problem of employment will be tackled by the formation of special departments. Many reformative schemes will also be implemented in these departments, and they will provide the deserving candidates with the joys they want. Skill development and coaching centers will also be set up for training the students.
- Providing Adequate Protection to the Agricultural Labors
- The CM has also announced some measures for the agricultural labors of the state. The main occupation of the rural people in the area is based on farming. Each year, thousands of farmers are forced to take away their lives due to the losses they incur in the agricultural sector. On top of this, the burden of loans and interests take their toll on these poor farmers. Under the CM scheme for agricultural labors, it has been said that the loans will be canceled. This will be done under the Farmer Protection Acts.
- Creating a concise route map for development of the state
- For the implementation of these schemes and bringing about the development of the state, the BJP wants to stay in power after the next election too. To make sure that they get the cooperation and vote of the general people, the party has decided on making a roadmap for the future.
- Implementation of future schemes
- The CM has also announced that many schemes are in the pipeline, which has been specially designed for the students of the state. With the implementation of these plans, the overall education scenario of the state will also develop.
Yogi Ji’s first Cabinet Meeting
The first Cabinet meeting in the state of Uttar Pradesh was scheduled to be organized on the 4th of April, 2017. The day is imperative for the CM as well as the BJP government as they will be able to take constructive decisions for the betterment of the entire state and the residents. All the cabinet representatives and ministers will be taking part in the meeting and discuss the policies, which must be implemented with immediate effect.
It will be an opportunity for the BJP government to make it clear to the common people of the state that they will keep their promises, which were made before the election. It will be a milestone in the political career of Yogi Adityanath.
Yogi Adityanath Early life and Political Career
The journey of Yogi Adityanath has not been easy. He had to prove his mettle time and again and only then, has he been able to acquire the prestigious position of the CM of the state of UP. Yogi Ji was born in the blissful village named Panchur. He was born on the 5th of June, 1972. It is located in the Pauri Garhwal region of the state of Uttrakhand. He was originally named Ajay Singh Bisht but after he decided to follow the path of Hindu religion and embraced it for the greater good, he was given the name of Yogi Adityanath. The name was given to him by Mahant Avaidyanath. He was the spiritual guru and the head of the Gorakhnath Math. Adityanath worked hard and became one of the favorite disciples of the guru. Due to his work and dedication, Adityanath was chosen as the next high priest of the Math.
Though he was always in the news for promoting Hindu religion in a violent way, his attitude changed a lot after he received the post of the CM. after this, he started taking a less violent approach towards religious tolerance. He used to comment that the women are the weaker sections of the society and they must remain indoors. But after being appointed as the CM, he started making comments on the need for women empowerment as well.