What is Work Of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
So here this post is about Gramin Dak Sevak Work. People Frequently Asks Us About What work gramin dak sevak do ?? Or What is the Role Of MD? What is the Role Of BPM ?, What is the role of MC ?. So for all the questions we have Answers here below. You will get the full details about job profile for various post of gds.
Gramin Dak Sevak is one of the largest government companies that write jobs to people. and this India Post Gramin Dak Sevak comes under the Central Government’s Department of Posts. This company provides services at any corner of the country. if you interested and looking for a government job then you can apply by official website. This is a nice platform if you want to make your future bright and hope for a good salary. Gramin Dak Sevak are announced by state wise vacancies. there are different types of job profile in Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). GDS BPM(Branch Post Master), GDS MD(Mail Deliverer), GDS MC(Mail Carrier) and GDS Packer. Here we will explain all description related this recruitment. you can apply online as per your qualification.
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Job Profile & Salary
As above we mentioned there are many different types of vacancies are announced by Gramin Dak Sevak india post. you can apply as per your qualification and interest. Here we will explain you in brief that what is the exact work of Gramin Dak Sevak in the post office. just check here the job profile and description of various posts.
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Different Types Of Vacancies/Posts To Understand Job Profile
⇒ Branch Post Master (BPM)
⇒ Mail Deliverer (MD)
⇒ Mail Carrier/Collector (MC)
⇒ Dak Sevak
Branch Post Master (BPM) Work – GDS Post
- A full form of BPM: Branch Post Master
- All the cities or villages have the facility of Gramin Dak Seva. branch postmaster receives mails from account office and then assign the task of distribution to the concerned staff. that is the work of BPM employee.
- For this post, branch post master is responsible for all financial transactions like recurring deposit account, sukanya samridhi account, savings account etc.
- branch post master has responsible to open accounts per person. and accountable for various transaction. then last give all transaction report to accounts department for the financial transaction. So this point is included in the job profile of GDS BPM
- Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the GDS Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery.
Mail Deliverer (MD) Work – GDS Post
- A full form of MD: Mail Deliverer
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer is to assist the branch post master. that means deliver the mail to the public. and mail deliverer has also motivated the people to participating in the government deep-laid. they have been targeted for that.
- Mail deliverer will likewise need to gather Mail from the Head Office/Sub Office and Deliver it to your individual Branch. So this is the main job profile of GDS MD.
Mail Carrier/Collector (MC) Work – GDS Post
- a full form of MC: Mail Carrier/Collector
- The main responsibility mail transporter/collector is to convey the mail gunny from account offices to branch post and from branch post to account offices.
- The mail collector/carrier is the most important thing for branch office and account office. they are connected each other.
- The mail collector also responsible for selling government scheme and policies. So this was the full details of GDS MC Job Profile.
Packer Work – GDS Post
- The packer’s main responsibility to help mail deliverer and mail carrier.
- The packer opens the mail and separates it by area OR street. and they also opens the mail bag every morning and reach the other branches and offices.
- And they also assist to the branch post master, mail deliverer and mail carrier.
ABPM Work – Assistant Branch Postmaster
- The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department.
Dak Sevak Job Profile – Work
- The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
- He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master
If you still has any kind of query about Gramin dak sevak job profile or Gramin dak sevak Work Then you can ask us using comment section without any hesitation.
Here is the List Of Frequently Asked Questions Of Gramin Dak Sevak which you can read for solution of different queries. If you don’t to about Pay Scale Or Salary Of GDS Then we have written brief guide about it as per 7th pay commission. You can also read that.