This is Sparkling news for every West Bengal (WB) state’s people because recently West Bengal postal circle department has announced vacancies for West Bengal Post Office Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 242 Recruitment 2018. This is a great opportunity for all eligible individuals Candidates who have finished their education and want to make a career in the Government sector. This is a Direct Recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff. All types of person can apply for this post who have completed their 10th standard. Even, Low Vision Impaired, Hearing Impaired, and Orthopedically Impaired candidates can also apply with Terms and Conditions as mentioned on the official advertisement below given.
The department of ” West Bengal Postal Circle ” Latest Government Job 2018 has already initialized and declared for WB MTS 242 Post Offline Application Process. Hence, dear applicants, we have penuriously advised you to Fill out and Submit their West Bengal (WB) Post Office Application Form For MTS Recruitment 2018 through Official Website Westbengalpost.gov.in. before the deadline date. We are also here spacious with all the necessary information regarding this post via this dedicated article and the candidates are advised to go easily through the following details.
WB Postal Circle MTS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- For this recruitment, Candidates must have to pass their 10th standard from a recognized Board or University. and for that candidates should have to know local language of the West Bengal/Andaman & Nicobar/Sikkim State.
- Age Limit: Minimum Age Should have 18 Years and Maximum Age Should have 25 Years to deserve for apply.
- Age Relaxation:
⇒ Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes (SCs / STs) Candidates: 5 Years
⇒ Other Backward Classes (OBC) Candidates: 3 Years
⇒ Physically Handicapped (PH): 10 Years
⇒ Ex-servicemen: 3 Years after deduction of service rendered in the military from the actual age as on the closing date for Online Registration of Applications.
⇒ Serving Govt. employees who have rendered not less than 3 years‟ regular continuous service as on closing date for receipt of Applications: Up to 35 years of age as on the closing date for Online registration of applications (40 years for SC/ST and 38 for OBC).
WB MTS Examination Pattern 2018
- Total Marks: 100
- Time: 120 Minute
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks to be Obtained in Each Part of the Computer Based Aptitude Test.
- Cost of Application Form Registration: Rs. 100 + Rs. 20 (E Payment Commission Charge)
- Examination Fees:
⇒ General Categories + OBC Categories: Rs. 400/-
⇒ SC/ST & PH Categories: No Fees. That means they can apply without paying any fees.
- Mode of Fees Payment: Candidates have to pay his fees in Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and West Bengal’s Post Office. for this purpose and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him/her & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only.
West Bengal Post Office MTS Job 2018 Short Details
|Name of Examination||WB Post Office Recruitment Exam 2018|
|Name of Organizer||West Bengal Postal Circle Department|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|No. of Posts||242|
|Important Date||WB MTS Application Form Starting Date: 5th September 2018
Last Date of WB MTS Recruitment Registration Process: 4th October 2018
|West Bengal Post Office Recruitment Online Registration 2018||Apply Here (New User) | Login Here (Existing User)|
- WB Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Call Letter/Admit Card will be Updated Soon.
- WB MTS Examination Official Date to be Declared Very Soon.
West Bengal Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2018
Official Notification PDF (Size: 870 Kb)
How to Apply Online For WB Post Office MTS 242 Post Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, Candidates has to visit the official website as above given. Before Online Registration Candidates Should read the Official Notification Carefully.
- After Opening Registration Form Applicants should fill given details such as First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email Address Etc.
- Before proceed and click on “Save & Next” Button, Candidates are advised to verify carefully every detail then click on above given button.
- Before starting registration of his / her Application Online, the Applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (Max 50 kb, Min 20 kb, .JPG format) and signature (Up to 20 kb, .JPG format) Upload it Online in Prescribed Format.
Note: One Applicant has to Submit only one Application. If more than one Application is Registered, it will lead to Rejection of all the Applications Registered by the Candidates.
- After that click on “Submit” button.
- After Successful Registration, a Provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be Generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Note it for future use.
- It’s Done.. !!
- NEW: AP 46 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post Recruitment Notification 2019
- NEW: 22 Postman/Mail Guard Post Recruitment Apply Online 2019
- West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak 5778 Post Recruitment 2018
- State Wise Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Details 2018