West Bengal PA & SA Recruitment Latest News 2018
Department of West Bengal (WB) Postal Circle has declared a Huge vacancy such as Postal Assistant (PA) and Sorting Assistant (SA) 52 Posts. This is a Direct Recruitment of PA & SA in West Bengal Postal Circle against outsider Quota of Posts Under “Sports Quota” If you Applicants are looking for a job in Government? Then you have reached the right place. Freshers and even illiterate people also can apply for this Postal Assistant Recruitment 2018 & Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2018. Other details of vacancies, Name of the post, Application Mode, Postal Address, Admit Card, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Registration Date, Deadline Date, How to apply Etc are furnished here.
Postal Assistant (PA) Job Profile
In India Post, Postal Assistant has some Responsibilities. Such as to do Office work, Date base Entries On Computer or Registers, Manage to others workers i.e Office Management, Project Implement of India Post Etc. I know you will think that What is the benefit of doing Postal Assistant work? The benefit of PA is you can regularly meet across new people in the Post Office and will always be updated with New things.
Sorting Assistant (SA) Job Profile
Sorting Assistant Job in India Post is to sort the Letter for Each Area within Post Office Limit. SA did Separate the Area or Streetwise Letters and Couriers. Sorting Assistant have very less work Compare to Postal Assistant. There is a Major Difference Between PA and SA Job Profile.
WB Postal Department: Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant 2018 Job Details
- Name of Organizer: West Bengal Postal Circle Department
- Name of Post: Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant
- No. of Posts: 51
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Application No: Rectt/R-8/Direct Quota (Sports)/2017-18
- WB Post Office PA & SA Recruitment Offline Application Form Starting Date: 6th August 2018
- Last Date of WB Post Office PA & SA Recruitment Offline Application: 4th September 2018
- WB Post Office PA & SA Job Official Notification In English and Hindi PDF: Download Here
PA & SA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- To apply for this Recruitment Candidates must have Passed their 12th standard from a Recognised board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation For Commendable Sports Person Up to a Maximum of 5 Years
⇒ Belonging to SC & ST Candidates: 10 Years of Age Relaxation
⇒ OBC Candidates: 08 Years of Age Relaxation
- PA & SA Recruitment as per 7th CPC Pay Scale Corresponding to Pay Band Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 + 2,400 Grade Pay + Allowances as Permissible.
Written Application Format:
- APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF POSTAL ASSISTANT/SORTING ASSISTANT UNDER ‘SPORTS QUOTA’ IN < Name of the Division / Unit >
- Rs. 100/-
- Note: Last Date of Fees Payment 4th September 2018. Candidates should pay fees by cash at the Concerned Post Office Counter. For More Details Please Check Official Notification As Above Given Link.
- The Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, Yogayog Bhawan, Kolkata – 700012
How to Apply for West Bengal PA & SA Recruitment 2018?
- Those Candidates who are willing to apply for this Recruitment should read Official Notification carefully and follow the instruction given in Application Form
- The Application which does not conform to the conditions is liable to be rejected summarily.
- WB Post Office Multi Tasking Staff 242 Post Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- West Bengal GDS 5778 Post Recruitment Details 2018