Tamil Nadu GDS Post Office Recruitment 2018
Official Notification Details
This is the pivotal news !! for those candidates who looking for a job in a government sector and especially in India postal circle department. recently Tamil Nadu postal circle department has declared 128 vacancies in various districts under Tamil Nadu circle. As we definitely realize that the Post Office of India is biggest Public Job Sector in India, since it has the biggest number of the post offices in everywhere throughout India, so there’s a great deal of Job opportunity consistently. The online application form has been started for Tamil Nadu circle. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2018 through their official website. usually, people are searching job regarding Post office recruitment 2018 in google or another search engine. but they don’t get enough information as want. even on the official website have no brief details regarding this recruitment. here we will be informed you all details related this gds recruitment 2018 via www.gramindaksevak.com
India Post recruits the huge number of candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment. before applying this post, candidates must have read official notification details as a below mentioned link. Here we notify you that Citizen of India is only eligible to apply for this Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018. Tamil Nadu postal circle has invited to those people who want to make a career in Branch Post Master (BPM), Mail Carrier (MC), Mail Deliverer (MD) and Packer posts. candidates can apply as per his eligibility. for more details about GDS Education Criteria, GDS Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Application Fees Payment, GDS Selection Process, Examination Date, Answerkey, GDS Result & Merit List read below given article.
Eligibility Criteria For Tamil Nadu Post Office Job 2018
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass their 10th standard from the recognized central OR state government board. The Candidate passed a 10th class examination in the first attempt will be the first priority to selection. for more details about GDS Educational Criteria 2018 click on a link.
- Age Limit: Minimum age should have 18 years and the maximum age should have 40 years for this recruitment. Click here for more details about GDS Age Limit & Upper Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST & PH Category Candidates.
- Computer Knowledge: For this recruitment, computer knowledge is compulsory knowledge for getting a job, if you have not any special computer skill then you are not eligible for this post and you will be disqualified for this job. for more details about Computer Knowledge & Certificate For Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2018. click on a link.
- Fees Payment: Other categories and OBC candidates have to pay 100 Rs. and Female, SC/ST, PH categories candidates are exempted from the fees paid.
- Selection Process: for this recruitment, there is no any specific selection process. all the candidates will be selected basis of obtained marks in 10th standard. there is no any weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. for more details Click Here
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Position for Tamilnadu Circle
- Salem West
Tamil Nadu GDS Job Short Details
- Application Online Submission Start Date: 20-07-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application Submission: 19-08-2018
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Notification Number: STC/12-GDS ONLINEENGAGEMENT/NOTIFICATION/2018
- Situation of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Total No. of Vacancies: 128
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: [Link 1] [Link 2] [Link 3]
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Official Notification PDF: Download Here
How to apply online for Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2018?
- You need to login official website of above given link.
- Then register yourself on their official web portal, if already registered? login with your application number and password.
- Fill your educational details, skill, experience and other instruction as per the given on their official notification.
- Then attach a self-attested copy of all relevant document copy in a prescribed format.
- Next step candidates need to pay application fees as per the category and complete online application form with essential data.
- Then check the all filled details because once you will click on “Submit” button, you have no chance to further correction.
- After clicked on submit button take a printout of TN online application form 2018 for future purpose.