You will reach the destination once you start. this is the Punjabi’s proverbs. Punjab is largest in terms of both area and population. recently punjab postal circle released various vacancies notification of Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018. if you are from punjab and looking for a job? then you have to apply for this post via online. fresher and eligible applicants can also apply for the GDS post. for more information read below given article.
Punjab GDS Recruitment Official Advertisement 2018
Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies conducted by the India postal circle department of the various circle across the country. there are total 620 vacancies announced for punjab state. you got selected on basis of merit list. Let me tell you here India post office is the largest job provider of the country. if you are eligible and interested to join this job? then you should check the Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Official Notification 2018. and apply for that before the last date of submitting an online application form. There are available all details about this recruitment in official notification at the official website. You can fill Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form through online. Here we are going to provide you each and every detail regarding this recruitment like educational qualification, age limit & age relaxation, fees payment of GDS application etcetera are as below mentioned in brief.
Educational Criteria Of Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
I) Educational Qualification: There is no any weightage for the applicants who have higher qualification above 10th standard. so candidates should have passed their 10th (metric) from any recognised central OR state government board. and also have Computer Knowledge / Certificate For Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2018 from a recognised institute.
II) Age Limit: The candidates who are willing to apply for this job, the age limit has been distributed according to the caste in Gramin Dak Sevak 2018. for more details regarding age limit click on below link.
III) Application Fees: For this recruitment candidates have to pay fees by their cast. below given table will help you to pay fees at your nearest branch head post office. for more information candidates have to read official notification of Gramin Dak Sevak
|Category||Fees in Rs.|
|Other Category (OC)||100/-|
|SC/ST/PH/Female||Exempted From Fees|
IV) Selection Procedure: In this recruitment applicants selection process basis on 10th standard obtained mark and automatically generated merit list as per the government rules and regulation. you will get more details about selection procedure on the official advertisement of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- MEMO NO: STC/18-49/MISC/RLG
- Application Mode: Online
- Location: Punjab
- Postal Circle: Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak
- Online Application Submission Date: 11-06-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application Submission: 13-07-2018
- Official Website: Click Here
- Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Official Notification: Click Here
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of India postal circle.
- You are a newbie for this recruitment. so you have to click on “New Registration” link as displayed on left side of the official website.
- After successfully registration done, you will get registration number.
- Then you have to fill all mandatory details which is available on official website. like first name, father name, mobile number, date of birth, community etc.
- After filling an online application form, you will pay the application fees at your nearest post office of your respective state.
- Then you will upload the mandatory certificates and signatures as prescribed in official notification.
- Next process you have to check your filled application form and click on “Submit” button.
- Then download the hard copy of filled application form for future use.
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2018 Cut Off Merit List
- Gramin Dak Sevak Salary – GDS Pay Scale & Pay Calculator 2018
- Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Procedure 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment