Recently i research on the internet, that thousands of candidates have a query about Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018. does not get solutions even after searching on google. Through this article, I will try to answer your questions. Every year thousands of candidates apply for GDS Recruitment. they hired from every village and state of india. no major qualification required for the post of GDS Recruitment 2018. You can join Gramin Dak Sevak as four type of posts. for more details about Gramin Dak Sevak Post Wise Job Profile 2018, GDS pay scale & pay calculator, Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process 2018, GDS Computer Knowledge & Certificate, GDS Age Limit & Upper Age Relaxation 2018, visit below mentioned article in brief.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2018
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1) What is the Salary of Gramin Dak Sevak?
Ans: Every candidate would have the same question about this GDS recruitment, Allotment of salary has been separated by state. For your understanding, we have written the article about Gramin Dak Sevak Salary – GDS Pay Scale & Pay Calculator 2018
2) Jobs and Careers at Gramin Dak Sevak OR What work a person have to do in the post of MD, BPM, MC and packer posts?
Ans: If you are looking for a government job? and want to make career bright then i suggest you must have to apply for GDS recruitment. it comes under Central Government’s Department of Posts. you can apply online for this posts. check here for more details about Gramin Dak Sevak Post Wise Recruitment 2018? & GDS Post Wise Job Profile & Pay Scale
3) What does Gramin Dak Sevak do? OR What is the duty of Gramin Dak Sevak?
Ans: Gramin Dak Sevak provides a job in various posts like Branch Post Master (BPM), Mail Deliverer (MD), Mail Carrier (MC) and Packer. you can apply as per your eligibility. let’s discuss each and every detail in brief on Gramin Dak Sevak Job Criteria And Salary Details
4) What is Gramin Dak Sevak Packer?
Ans: The packer’s main responsibility to help mail deliverer and mail carrier. They open the mail and separates it by area OR street. and they also open the mailbag every morning and reach the other branches and offices. And they also assist the branch postmaster, mail deliverer and mail carrier.
5) When are the results announced for Gramin Dak Sevak?
Ans: if you will find for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2018, you are at right place, here we will mention all details as you want. check here state wise GDS cutoff merit list and result: State Wise Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2018 Cut Off Merit List
6) How can I make corrections in the Gramin Dak Sevak form? OR How do I cancel a Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) online application form which has been submitted?
Ans: There is no option for correction in the online application form. you have to visit your nearest post office. other additional information you will get from there
7) Which Gramin Dak Sevak post is better to choose, BPM, MD or MC?
Ans: Out of the three GDS posts, BPM or Branch Post Master is the one responsible for overall management of the postal facility in the village/Gram Panchayat. BPMs have various operative and supervisory responsibilities in running GDS post offices. On the other hand Mail Deliverers (MD) and Mail Carriers (MC) are responsible for conveying the mails and posts to and from the post offices. Because of the higher risks and responsibilities associated with it, the post of BPM holds superiority over the other GDS posts. Also, the salary associated with this post is higher than that of MD/MC posts. Therefore out of the three posts, one should go for the post of BPM.
8) Is the postal GDS related to a central government job or not?
Ans: Yes, this is a central government job. this job is similar to the postman job. It is like a part-time job. And it is clearly mentioned that you should not only depend on this job and should have other sources of income.
9) How can i apply online for the Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018?
Ans: It is very easy to apply online for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment. many of candidates have the same question that how to apply for this GDS post? follow the simple steps. here we will clear your all doubts by just Click Here
10) What is the current in hand salary of GDS BPM?
Ans: GDS in hand salary is around 7–8k right now and job hours are upto 3 hours a day you will handle all the affairs of a post office usually located in remote villages. for more details about Bank Post Master (BPM) salary then Click Here
11) Is “Gramin Dak Sevak” a permanent job or a temporary job? Does this count as job experience?
Ans: you can ask like contractual basis part-time job. GDS is expected to have alternative sources of income. There is no significance of experience in it.
12) How much service is needed for Gramin Dak Sevak to write a departmental examination in India Post?
Ans: There is no actual service is needed. The date of joining and that cut off date are the key points regarding this notification.
13) What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing Gramin Dak Sevak job?
- Advantages of GDS job: In this recruitment, you have to work 3 to 4 hour only, so can be called as a part-time job. so you can do your extra work remaining a time of the day.
- Disadvantages of GDS job: This is a part-time job. and you will be posted any rural area only and have very less salary for this job.
14) Which certificate is the Indian Postal Department asking for in the post of Gramin Dak Sevak when it is saying “Class X Certificate Number” ?
Ans: It specifies the mark sheet or Grade Sheet. if you have cleared your 10th standard, then you are eligible for this GDS recruitment. just you need to give the certificate number mentioned of mark or Grade Sheet.
15) Is Gramin Dak Sevak a part-time job or a full-time job?
Ans: It is a part time job. Around 3–4 hours in a day.
16) How many months will it take for recruitment after the Gramin Dak Sevak sort list result is announced?
Ans: As this is the first time the process is done online, it might take one month to declare the result.
17) I have given wrong memo number of 10 th class marksheet.? How can I correct it? does it make any problem?
Ans: There is no option for correction in the online application form. For more details, you need to contact your nearest head office.
Read This Article,
- GDS Recruitment Official Details 2018 – Apply Online
- Job Profile & Pay Scale About GDS Recruitment 2018
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process & GDS Merit List 2018
- GDS Age Limit & Upper Age Relaxation For Various Categories Applicants
- GDS Salary, Pay Scale, Pay Calculator 2018
- Computer Knowledge & Certificate For GDS Recruitment 2018
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result & Cut Off Merit List Official Notification 2018
I hope you have found the answers to your questions in this article. however, if you want to ask a question, you can do it in the comment box below. our team will respond to you as soon as possible. for latest news and update about Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2018 keep visit daily www.Gramindaksevak.com for that bookmark (CTRL+D) this page and share this article via below given social media symbol.