Post Office Recruitment 2018 In Kolkata For Various Post Of Artisan
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS: INDIA
O/O THE SENIOR MANAGER, MAIL MOTOR SERVICES, KOLKATA-700015
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM ELIGIBLE INDIAN CITIZENS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS
(Vacancies of 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18)
Recently India Post Published Advertisement in kolkata to recruit some skilled Artisan. If you have any of the below given skills or professional experience then you can send your application with some necessary documents to the below given address.
Vacancy Of Artisan In Indian Post Office
- Motor Vehicle Mechanical : 8
- Motor Vehicle Electrician : 4
- Blacksmith : 2
- Tyreman : 2
- Painter : 1
- Upholsterer : 1
- Carpenter & Joiner : 1
Reservation In Recruitment : 05 (five) posts are reserved as following (SC-2, ST-1, OBC2) and 14 posts are unreserved. 02 posts are reserved for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) and these posts will be filled up from any category and then will be adjusted horizontally against respective categories.
ELIGIBILITY Skills & Education Qualification :
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 yrs as on 01.07.18 (Relax-able 5 yrs for SC/ST, 3 Yrs. for OBC, for Ex-Serviceman up to a maximum of 3 yrs [8(5+3) years for SC/ST, 6(3+3) years for OBC] after deduction of the Military Service rendered from the actual age as on 01.07.2018.
- A certificate in the respective Trade from any technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Standard Passed with the experience of one year in the respective trade.
- Candidates who apply for the post of MV Mechanic should possess a valid Driving License to drive heavy vehicles
Selection Method Of Recruitment :
Method of Selection: Selection of Skilled Artisan shall be made from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving licence (only for MV Mechanic) by means of Competitive Trade Test. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No communication will be entertained with respect to rejected applications.
Application Should Contain Below Given Details Of The Candidate :
- Name (In Block Letters)
- Father’s Name
- Post applied for
- Permanent Address
- Address for correspondence
- Date of Birth
- Age as on 01.07.2018 (in years, months, days)
- Educational Qualification
- Technical Qualification/ITI certificate
- Technical Experience
- Driving Licence (in case of MV Mechanic only)
- Details of last employment if any
- Any other relevant information
Application must be signed by the candidate and accompanied with –
- Self Attested Photocopies of the following certificates:
- Educational qualification
- Technical qualification
- Proof of Age
- SC/ST/OBC/ ESM certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Driving licence (in case of MV Mechanic)
- Technical Experience vii) Copy of Citizenship certificate/Permanent Residential Certificate or any certificate issued by State/Central Govt. to show Indian Citizenship viii) Proof relating to last employment if any.
- Two self attested copies of recent passport size photographs. One should be pasted in the application form and the
other should be attached with the application form.
Applications for the posts should be sent in separate envelope and the candidate should superscribe the post applied for on the envelope which should be addressed and sent to ‘The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata-700015’ through Speed Post/Registered Post only (Applications received by other means will be rejected). Applications without complete information or without self-attested copies of certificates will be rejected straightway without any notice or information.