GDS Haryana department has declared their motive to recruit some candidates for gramin dak sevak post as a servant of post office. So, Eligible candidates can catch this golden opportunity by reading the official advertisement of Haryana GDS Postal Circle Recruitment 2018.
Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment – 2018
Total Vacancies: 682
Haryana postal circle announced 682 vacancies for the various division. They are playing a very effective role in socio-economic development. Interested and eligible applicants go for the online procedure from the official web portal of India post office which is mentioned in below given details. to apply for this recruitment candidates must have passed 10th standard and having a good computer knowledge. in this recruitment candidates will be selected on the online generated merit list. here you will get all necessary details about Haryana GDS Recruitment 2018. E.g :- Eligibility, Required Educational Qualification, How to apply for this recruitment, How to check online generated cutoff merit list & result, Online application fees etc. Candidates should check the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment Official Notification 2018 PDF before filling the online application form.
Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Criteria For
Haryana Circle – 2018
- Required Educational Qualification: For this recruitment, candidates should complete his 10th standard from any recognized central or state government board. The Candidate passed a 10th class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Age Limit: Candidate age should have between 18 to 40 years as per stated in official notification of Haryana postal circle.
- Online Application Fees:
I) OBC & OC candidates have to pay 100 (Hundred) Rs.
II) Female, SC/ST & PH category candidates are exempted from fees paid.Note :- OBC & OC candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any
Head Post Office to make the payment and should inform registration number at the post office counter. for female, SC/ST and PH categories candidates may apply online directly through the provided link in the official website.
- Selection Process: In this recruitment candidates selection will be based on automated generated merit list. there is no any written examination OR personal interview to be select. for more details check below given link.
Important Dates For Haryana GDS Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date Of Online Application: 03-12-2018
- Last Date Of Submit Online Application: 02-01-2019
Haryana Postal Circle GDS Official Website 2018
- http://appost.in/gdsonline OR
- https://www.indiapost.gov.in OR
Haryana Post Office Recruitment Latest Information 2018
- Organized by: All India Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- Job Location: Haryana
- Name of the post: GraminDakSevak
- Number of the post: 682
- Haryana GDS Official Notification PDF 2018: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Any Enquires Mail Us On: [email protected] (Haryana Postal Circle Mail ID)
Haryana Post Office Result 2018 Cut Off Merit List @appost.in
How To Check Haryana GraminDakSevak Result & Cut Off Merit List Online – 2018
Step To Apply Online For Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2018 OR How To Fill Online Application Form For Haryana GraminDakSevak Recruitment 2018? OR How To Apply For Haryana GraminDakSevak Latest Recruitment 2018?
- Open official website of the India post which is mentioned in above given info.
- After website opens navigate the “Registration” section on the given on the home page. if you applied already then you should login with your registration number and password.
- After Clicking on Registration link you will be redirected as the application form to a new window.
- Now fill all mandatory details as given on their online application form such as First name, Date of birth, Mobile number, Gender, 10th standard marks etc.
- Once you will fill details you have to upload your necessary documents in prescribed format as mentioned on their form.
- After documents upload successfully you should pay application fees online via net-banking or credit/debit card. if you want to pay via offline then skip this option and visit your nearest branch head post office to be paid.
- At last, you have to click on “Submit” button to complete the online application form.
- After doing further step don’t forget to download the hard copy of application form for future use.