India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result & Merit List Cutoff
Official Notification – 2018
Update: Uttarakhand 744 Vacancy Result Has Been Published. Click Below Link In the table To Download the Merit List PDF Of Maharasthra Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment.
Update: Maharashtra 1789 Vacancy Result Has Been Published. Click Below Link In the table To Download the Merit List PDF Of Maharasthra Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment.
Every candidate will be eagerly waiting for the results of the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak – 2018, which was recently taken. if you have already applied for this post and looking for your assiduous result !! then you have came to the right place, here we will show all details about India Post Gramin Dak Sevak official result, cutoff and merit list details. and we will also explain to you how to see and download your result online. After reading this article, you will find the answer to all the questions in your mind. For which you only have to move the page below.
Usually, all the candidates given the examination will have to wait for the result. are you looking to check latest news and information on India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result, cutoff merit list of your postal circle for your specific state? If you don’t know where to check India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result & Merit list? don’t worry we will explain here by our effective article. our best team work on them that can give you accurate information. We hope that with this article we can get you the correct information about the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak result and the merit list. You can view and download your result & merit list information by your respective state. In a short time, you will see the result along with cut-off marks, on the official website of India Post. For which you keep checking the official website regularly.
State Wise GDS Recruitment Result/Cutoff Merit List – 2018
|Andhra Pradesh||2286(New)||Download Here
|Andhra Pradesh||190(Old)||Download Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||391||Download Here
|Madhya Pradesh||2411(New)||Download Here|
|North Eastern||0||Download Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||5314||Download Here|
|West Bengal||5778||Download Here|
How to check GDS Result Online?
Here we will explain to you how to check Gramin Dak Sevak result online? simple you have to follow the step and take action.
Step 1: To see the online result you will have to open the official website of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). [Official Link]
Step 2: In official website, you have to find out GDS selection list or Final result – 2018 and click on it.
Step 3: After that, you will have to select your respective state and district from which you belong, then click on it.
Step 4: After clicking on the state and the district, you will see a link in a PDF format. Which you will have to download. Then you will see your name and roll number in it. If your name is there, you are legitimate, otherwise you can apply by next year. In same method you can check Gramin Dak Sevak Merit list.
Step 5: Done.
Necessary Information About Gramin Dak Sevak
Every candidate should know the following details who have applied for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment.
- Educational Qualification: To apply for this post, every candidate must have to pass 10th standard from a recognised state or central government board. those candidates who have passed his/her 10th standard in first attempt, will first priority for this recruitment. Apart from that candidates should also have computer knowledge.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 40 Years
- Selection Procedure: There will be no written examination held on this recruitment. a selection procedure based on result & published merit list.
- Expected Salary: Salary criteria in all states will be different.
Step to Check India Post GraminDakSevak Merit List Online – 2018
- Candidates need to visit official website of india post which is appost.in/gdsonline.
- There you go and find out “News” section which is available on indiapost home page and click on it.
- After that you should click on “GraminDakSevak Recruitment Merit List 2018” link. it will open in new tab and displayed state wise merit list of gds.
- Now you have to choose your specific state, i mean postal circle link to the download gds merit list.
- for download merit list you need to enter your registration number after completion of registration process successfully.
- After enter your reference number “GDS Merit List PDF” will appear on your screen. you have to download it for future use.
- Then find out your name and registration number in downloaded pdf file. if available your data in their file then you are eligible for this post and if not available then don’t get nervous because gds recruitment coming in upcoming month and then you can apply without any fear.
⇒ After selecting for GDS recruitment, What will be happened?
The result of hard work is always good. First of all, congratulated to those who have selected for GDS recruitment. after publishing the merit list, a provisional merit list will be announced which will be the name of the chosen candidate. eligible candidates received a message on his mobile phone from the respective postal circle. all of us have the advice, always keep a mobile phone running for the latest update from the Gramin Dak Sevak. In the end, the candidate will have to show his original documents. Did you choose for the GraminDakSevak recruitment? for that, you need to check the merit list to know it. you will receive the following steps to download merit list
To bookmark this article (CTRL+D) for future purpose, otherwise, you can share with your friends or relative. How do you feel about this article? You can respond as a comment. we will reply back to you as soon as possible.
Important points to keep in mind for GDS Result and GDS Merit List
As stated above that there is no written exam and the selection will be completed on the basis of merit so the candidates must keep in mind some key points given below:
The applicants who have applied and got the name in GraminDak Sevak merit list and selected that need to deposit an amount of Rs.25000/- as security. This amount is for his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs.10000/- for other categories.
The security will be deposited in the form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Saving Certificate which requires a pledge to the Department of Posts in the name of the President of India (Current).
The candidates which are selected for this post are required to arrange the accommodation within 30 days near the branch office village and notify the authority. The accommodation has to be borne by the candidate.
A candidate can get its result easily by using its registration ID from the official website. After the declaration of India Post GDS result, the candidate can check the complete selected candidates list through the official website.
SMS for Provisional Selection
After the State GDS Vacancy Result the candidate who is selected gets the SMS on his/her provisional selection on the prescribed date after the selection. Only getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim a regular selection/appointment.
The final selection will be based on the satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational and other documents which must be produced by the candidates to the respective authority.
The India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Cutoff Marks will be available shortly as decided and released by the DOP.
The marks will be Category-wise and due to heavy competition, the cutoff marks might be higher. The candidates must check the appostgdsonline reference to check the latest updates.
You need to visit the official website Gramin Dak Sevak result. Here you can check the all-state GDS online result/merit.